Eudora Pro Help-Off Topic

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:49:56 -0500

>    Sorry about the off-topic nature but I'm having a problem with
>something in Eudora Pro 4.2 that I haven't been able to solve.
>Anyone out there with some good experience using this program?
>    Reply off line, preferably. Thanks.
>
>Avery

Hi Avery,
I'm using 4.1, and am anything BUT an expert, but I'll help if I can. If
you post a brief description of the problem to the List, it'll save you
posting it back to each of the thousands of personal responses you'll
probably get asking "what's the problem?". Then you might get a couple of
good replies privately.
Just a thought... Unless, of course, it's rrreaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy
embarrassing.  8^)

Ron N