Another Recital in 1/7 Comma Meantone

david severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Avery

The SAT III has as 1/4 comma meantone and a 1/6 comma meantone on t pages 9
and 10 respectively.  Jorgensen's "Tuning" has offsets for 9 regular and 7
modified as well as aural instructions for many more. I keep one of the
practice pianos here tuned in 1/4 comma meantone as well as 4 or five other
HTs for the students and profs to experiment with.

David Severance
School of Music and Theater Arts
Washington Sate University
Pullman, WA 99164