help wanted...very long

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:09:23 -0500

Brian,

    I replied to Wim privately but over the years, I've worked for 2 dealers.
I used the store number as my business number, they accepted the
calls and did the scheduling. I received the full pay for the tuning,
whatever the going rate happened to be. They did it because it was to
their benefit to have a good tuner to do the calls and also to do the
store work.
    IMHO, any smart dealer would be willing to do the same!

Avery