Coleman 11

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:22:20 -0500

Dave,

    If you want to do a little driving, Ed Foote is giving a presentation
to our Houston chapter the second Saturday of May. :-) The same
DMA student who did the presentation this month using the
Kirnberger III with Chopin, is doing the performing for Ed.
    I'm going to try and get faculty and students from UH and Rice
to come, plus notices to the piano/music teacher's groups here.
    Just in case you're interested. :-)

Avery