Piano trucks

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 00:25:21 -0400

Dear List,

    I've just sold and will install on Tuesday a new piano truck
(carriage) for a Yamaha G-3. I've not had to put a piano on one before
but told the customer I would if they didn't want to deal with it. They
don't. Is there a special procedure for installation or is it just one
leg at a time. I'm guessing that if I go this way that once I get two
piano legs on the truck the last truck leg will shoot up in the air
under the piano. If this is the correct procedure anyway and if so,
which two legs first? I'm guessing the fronts first, no? All help
welcome, thanks!

Greg Newell