Player Query

dale r fox foxpiano@juno.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:36:15 -0700

Glad to hear it!  I'v e seen plenty of hot glue gun use in players,  as
well as white glue and tight bond

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:11:07 -0500 "Berley A. Firmin II"
<Firman1@prodigy.net> writes:
> Hot Glue Gun!!!!!@$#%&^*
> Please. A serious restorer or repairer of a musical instrument would
> only
> use Hot Hide Glue.
> I have seen a RPT use a hot glue gun to install hammers. Is that
> acceptable?

NO!!!

> I really don't know the protocols or guidelines of the group.
> BAF II

These are piano techs,  not diplomats.  What's a protocol?.  :-}

Dale F

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.