Grand hammer tail shape.

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 00:48:40 -0600

At 10:06 PM 14/04/00 -0400, you wrote:

> Thanks for the replys everyone.  Newton and Jon honed in on the info I was
> seeking.  My post was perhaps a little vague but I was looking for info on
> the side cut (tapering) not the tail arcing, but that was interesting
reading
> too.

Hi Doug,
                 I've still got a few drawings of the tapering jigs that I
used
in the KC class,  Bill Spurlock's new jig is a modified copy, but can't  taper
hammers on the shank.
 Also better material removal happens when the cut starts from the tail,
If you give me a mailing address I'll send a copy.
Roger

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.
306-665-0213