[Fwd: Polyester repair problems]

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 08:59:10 -0700

John:
    I work with a guy who has pretty much taken over the touchup/repair
department at the store where I work.  I've tried to help him with this
same problem.  He even tried to mix his own colors and add them to the
polyester, but the end result isn't any better.  I'd be a little
cautious about adding extra pigment to the poly, because it may not
harden properly.  There's only so much pigment you can add before it
interferes with the catalytic action.  I guess it might be worth a try,
though.  Nothing to lose.
    Best,
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego