Sanderson eletronic fork

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 17:21:05 +0100

In article
<20000414000708.CDCM19412.lh2.rdc1.tx.home.com@[24.14.67.17]>, Dan &
Martha Reed <thepianoarts@home.com> writes
>List,
>
>I am considering buying a Sanderson eletronic fork.  Any thoughts from
>someone who uses one? I have been an old fashion fork user for 25 years.
>('C' fork)
>
>Thanks in advance for your input.
>
>Dan Reed
>Richardson Texas

Hi Dan

I have had one for just over a year I find them good for large pitches
or pianos that are tuned to odd pitches. Other uses - showing clients
the pitch is down it a lot clear to the client with the EF as they can
hear it.    For every day use I still prefer the fork, it is all what
you get use to.  After 25 years with a fork I found it odd at first.
I do  find you need to change the battery every 3 months as the low
power send the pitch down.

Regards,

Barrie,
--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/