info requested

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:52:27 -0400

Greeting folks,
    I hope this post finds you all well rested after what was, here at
least, a beautiful weekend. I want to thank those of you who posted
answers about my upcoming fight with a piano truck and a Yamaha G-1.
   Tuesday I have to go on a fourth call in a year for sticking keys on
a Hyundai grand with sticking keys. The dealer is now out of business
and I don't have contact numbers for the factory. Can anyone help?
Thanks again. What a blessing this list is!!!

Greg Newell