Grand hammer tail shape.

Paul tunenbww@clear.lakes.com
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:35:33 -0500

Roger=20
If you wouldn't mind sending me a copy, here's my address:

Paul Chick
17950 75 St NE
Plainview MN  55964

Thanks!
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Roger Jolly=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2000 1:48 AM
  Subject: Re: Grand hammer tail shape.

  At 10:06 PM 14/04/00 -0400, you wrote:=20

    Thanks for the replys everyone.  Newton and Jon honed in on the info =
I was seeking.  My post was perhaps a little vague but I was looking for =
info on the side cut (tapering) not the tail arcing, but that was =
interesting reading too.

  Hi Doug,
                   I've still got a few drawings of the tapering jigs =
that I used in the KC class,  Bill Spurlock's new jig is a modified =
copy, but can't  taper hammers on the shank.
  Also better material removal happens when the cut starts from the =
tail,=20
  If you give me a mailing address I'll send a copy.
  Roger

  Roger Jolly
  Saskatoon, Canada.
  306-665-0213