Age

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 08:56:34 -0400

Who let _him_ in?  He's too young to know anything!  Should he
really be exposed to such as us and our adult activities?  I think
not!

20 years old.  Brother!

Well, I turned 60 last month and I have been bending pins for 37
years and making money at it since September 1964.  I wish I could
still do it as I could when I was even 45.  Getting old sucks.

		Newton