Age

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:56:41 +0100

60 eh, is that what the C-14 isotope lab tests say?

Well, I´m sorry Sir. I´se jus' tryin' to lern stuf an thangs, I sure is
glad you´s gots a nice atitut towar' us silyfolks!

You live in New Jersey right?
I´ll come over someday!

I´m going to unsubscribe now because of this, I HOPE YOU´RE HAPPY, NEWT!

Regards,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland

P.S. You probably think you really pissed me off, right?

P.P.S Sorry for the urinary term back there.

P.P.P.S. This unsubscribing thing was just a joke, but Newton probably got
all worked up, didn´t read this part and wrote his apologies, har har.