diet & exercise

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:14:44 PDT

Having just tuned my 140th piano as a tuner/tech, I am beginning to really
appreciate the importance of eating a good, healthful and balanced diet,
especially breakfast, which gives me energy for the first 2-3 tunings. I
know that the times I've missed breakfast my mind was not able to focus very
well until I stopped and got something to eat. I am going to start bringing
lunch to the store, and maybe some "Power Bars" when I feel a pang or two.
Also, I need to start getting back into my cardio and strength training
program....the old metabolism isn't what it used to be!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG