elbow pain

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 22:46:17 +0100

You´re American, why don´t you prosecute the piano maker?

Or try tuning the last few notes in the treble with the tuning hammer in
the 9.30 position.

Maybe you just hit the brachial nerve, but then again you might have a
humeral fracture.  What´s the range of possible motion, in degrees?

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland

P.S. Are there any piano tuners turned doctors out there or vice versa