ELIAN.off topic

Hans E. Sanders hesand01@louisville.edu
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:56:40 -0400

Wim,
I have no problem using the "delete" button. Did it many times. The point I wanted to make is, that we finally delete the whole "pianotech" page because some of you water it down by simply misusing this wonderful tool. We really don't have time for that. We, if I may speak for others too, are willing to help. It's the few bad apples, spoiling the pie.

Regards
Hans Sander, RPT
UofL School of Music

>>> Wimblees@AOL.COM 04/26/00 07:32PM >>>
In a message dated 4/26/00 4:46:35 PM Central Daylight Time,