open face pinblock

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 23:17:16 +0200

An easy alternative is to coat it with black laquer.. a nice job looks really
pretty actually. Or perhaps you prefer gold ?.. grin you could even get creative
and put on passion pink for that matter...

Seriously tho.. a nicely done black high gloss finish on an open pinblock looks
really nice.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.