5049 Messages

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 08:10:18 -0400

Thanks Clyde,

Twice I downloaded a few hundred, stopped, cancelled, then back to the mailbox to find they were all still there. I began again around 2 a.m.  After five hours and a bit of sleep, all has come through and been cancelled. I'm going back to bed now. Thanks for your suggestion.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada