The Final Result

LHSBAND440@AOL.COM LHSBAND440@AOL.COM
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 01:53:20 EST

If it by ear or by ETD it all comes down to the final result.  This is true
for the customer as well as the tuner.  In the industry if you are a terrible
tuner you will not retain you customers and your tunings will not hold.  I
guess if I really wanted to stir up trouble I would suggest that the tuning
exam be administered by the judges who did not know if the person was using
and ETD or their ears or both and let the final result stand as a passing or
failing tuning.

Standing with fire hose in hand

Leo Silverman