hammer boring.

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:46:11 -0500

My drill press happens to be part of the Shopsmith system.
I clamp Wally's jig to the rip fence and incremental adjustments to
hammer blow can be done with a slight turn of the crank to move the table.
Lacking a means to easily alter the 'vertical' plane of the platform I can see
where the RennerUSA jig is better suited.

Jon Page