Steinway O decal number

Richard Anderson technostuff@pianorebuilding.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 15:34:15 -0500

Anyone know the correct Decals Unlimited fallboard decal number for a 1921
Steinway O? I'm re-refinishing one that's missing the original decal. One of
the many creative touches by the previous refinisher was a generic Steinway
decal.

By the way, I've started a database for DU decal numbers and their
applications. I just don't have this one in it yet. If you want to check on
one I might have it, or if you want to send me the manufacturer, model,
serial number, year, and location (fallboard, soundboard, plate) and the
decal number that you used (and believe to be correct) I'll add it. It's a
FileMaker Pro file. Some day I hope to have it searchable on the web.
Thanks,
--
Richard Anderson
Anderson Piano Service