Maximum tension Knabe pressure bars

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:38:09 EDT

In a message dated 6/08/2000 10:25:08 AM, Andrew wrote:

<<I am no longer so sure of my decisions I made yesterday about what to do
here
in regard to felt, using or not the using the bearing bar, making or not
making a second bar.>>

Andrew thanks for the effort anyway, I appreciate it. At least I know that we
are both kinda puzzled. :-)

BTW I just applied the soundboard decal from Decals Unlimited. As usual the
decal went on very easily...... but this has to be one of the nicest decals I
have seen both from a technical production standpoint on DU's part and from
the look in place on the soundboard. Well done DU!
Jim Bryant (FL)