Plastic elbows

Tony Court Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:54:33 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <Pianogreig@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2000 7:47 PM
Subject: Re: Plastic elbows

> Hi Tony
>
> I imagine all American piano parts suppliers carry them, unless you're
> looking for the manufacturer.  I get them from American Piano Supply Co.
> (APSCO), Box 1068, Clifton, NJ  07014-1068, USA; phone 973-777-3600, toll
> free (US only?) 800-457-4266
> fax 973-777-0481; www.americanpiano.com.
>
> If you've dealt with any other suppliers here they probably have them
also.
> Good luck.
>
> Bruce
>Dear Bruce,
Thanks for the info, I have noted it and passed it on.
Yes I have dealt with other suppliers in UK, and they did not have them.
Although I am new to this list and the "net" in general, I have been a
tuner/technician for about 15 years, and became frustrated with inability to
get matching parts. Although supply Co's here do quite a wide range of
"standard parts", the variety of piano actions far outstrips them.This is
why I started making parts to pattern. Do you think this would be of interst
to technicians inUS? I would be glad of your opinion, and if so, a clue as
to the best way to let  them know. Is there anyone in the US making parts to
pattern, or are you all buying whole actions and key boards?
Thanks again
regards Tony.