[Fwd: Re: Sales]

Ola Andersson pianoola9@hotmail.com
Thu, 08 Jun 2000 18:46:21 GMT

Hei Greg

I'm a beginner and doesn't do alot repairng yet. I could have spent more
time and money to get catalogues but haven't. The cataloges I got looks as
expensive as IPS. I like to buy fast at there nice web shop. You see I can
see the things and order them and pay them with VISA before my wife gets
hold of my money.  Takes me 5 days to get stuff for repairing. The costumer
pays. Again living outside the rest of the world it works fine. I have
ordered  the APSCO catalogue by e-mail so I will see how service minded they
are. I also ordered the Renner catalogue and got an e-mail back in german
which I don't understand.        I love WWW.

I don't think I understand what you mean with the pricing. Is there a
diffrense or not a diffrense and is it good or bad. My english might be
limited.

Bye

Ola Andersson