living i nowhere??

Linda Stråhle linda.laserbeam@home.se
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 23:33:58 +0200

Hej Ola!
Please don=B4t call my part of the world nowhere. It's not! You have =
pianosupply in Denmark ,tel: +45 49 13 01 20.
They deliver very fast and even understand swedish. And then you have =
Meyne, Baumg=E4rtel, Renner, Jahn,Yamaha, Abel and you can also buy =
materials direct from several pianofactorys. You live in Europe! It's =
easy!

I don=B4t think there are any special prices for certain people.It=B4s =
just the same for all of us. But, if you don=B4t have a registred firm =
you have to pay Vat on the price.

Danielsen delivers the next day to me mostly. Sometimes I get stuff I =
ordered from the same day.  I think that is good.    =20
Ha de g=F6tt!
Good Luck=20

from Linda Str=E5hle     "swede in Denmark"
Bach klaver og flygler in Copenhagen
linda@laserbeam.home.se