replacing castors...

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 20:50:59 EDT

I have propped a piano dolly on one side of the upright to expose the castors
and replace them. Works only if you have pop out castors. Otherwise you have
to use a tilter or tip the piano on its side which is possible as well. Make
sure you have some help with the lifting (not necessary with a tilter) or you
will need a chiropractor as well.

Dave Peake, RPT.
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR

In a message dated 6/11/00 7:12:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,