Saskatoon Convention

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 00:49:51 -0600

Hi Bob,
             Good to hear from you, the convention was one of the best that
CAPT has held, 60 tech's attended from 7 provinces, that's the largest number
in recent years.
Since we know the date for next year, ( 3rd week in may) we can start planning
early for Toronto.
Hopefully we will have Wally Brooks for a full day, as the feature clinician,
this should help to at least double the attendence.
It would be good if you could become involved, you would have a lot to offer,
and hopefully get some thing in return.
Regards Roger

At 10:43 PM 16/06/00 -0600, you wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I couldn't attend the convention in Saskatoon and
> wondered how everything went.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bob
>

> Robert Moffatt  MPT