Tone Deaf

Carl Teplitski koko99@mb.sympatico.ca
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:49:52 -0500

Sept.6/00 ( my pc calender & clock defective )

Have had personal experience with both subjects, people who
are color blind, and others who are pitch blind.
I believe the factors are similar to someone who hears a tune
and can duplicate it reasonably well aurally.
Ask a customer to play her piano after you tuned it, and she has to get
music because she can,t play anything without.   I can play
jingle bells without music.   I can,t play it with !.
           Wonder how she dances.
We have an autistic fella in our area who is also blind. Plays piano,
organ, accordion and maybe a kazoo. Prefers classical music.
      " SPLAIN dat"
Sure is a lot of stuff going on out there I don,t understand !

Carl