Note ID - & Tunelab

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:37:22 -0400

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> In any/either case, why is it set up this way, and why hasn't anyone
> mentioned it to date?

As I am sure you have tried to tell your children many times, the answer is:
"Because"
Which you will accept about as readily as my 13 year old daughter asked she asked
"Why won't you let me dye my hair pink for the No Doubt Concert Thursday night?"
I think you if you find a copy of Floyd Stevens' book on electronic tuning
devices you'll find that most ETDs use this nomenclature.

Patrick