pocket liners?

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 08:59:17 -0500

Patricia,

Unfortunately, several years ago the "in" crowd decreed that "plastic pocket
liner = nerd" and as a result they have all but disappeared.  Obviously,
none of them had to do their own laundry and try to get those ink stains out
of their white shirts.  If you do find a source for them I'd appreciate
hearing about it.

Dave