Wurlitzer / 2

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:07:12 -0700

For a number of years Steinway manufactured an upright piano that had a flat
green finish for the military.  Of course EVERYONE knows that pianos are vital
to any military operation!

You may recall that on the television show M*A*S*H one of these green
Steinways was located in the officer's club.  I have actually played this
particular Steinway on the set when the show was in production.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV