pianotech-digest V2000 #561--Pea Green Wurly

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 18:10:08 -0500

>Ron, Conrad,
>
>This discussion takes me back 35 years to my Army Band days--and might I
>inform you that we also used "Olive Drab," (correct technical term, I
>believe) as a descriptive term concerning the tone color of a contrabassoon!
>
>Sorry, couldn't help myself!
>
>Stan Ryberg

Sorry guys, but these *******keytops******, one more time,  are NOT, repeat
NOT olive drab. They aren't that dark. Definitely pea soup.

The piano's case is not only NOT olive drab, it isn't even remotely green.
Not a smidgen. It is still just as blonde as it was with the first post,
unless something horrible has happened to it since Monday. Perhaps mold?
It's the KEYTOPS that are green, as in pea soup, and I already remember far
too much of my time in the Military, from which I was paroled some 29 years
ago this month, in spite of my faulty memory.

PS: Did I mention it is the keytops that are pea soup green????  <G>

Ron N