Ego (was Re: Re: Re: Note ID - & Tunelab

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 00:09:40 -0400

At 11:31 PM 06/23/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>In a message dated 6/23/2000 11:26:35 PM, Jon wrote:
>
><<However there is a point where we know a little and think we know it all.>>
>
>Jon there is a sign over the cash register of a doughnut shop I frequent that
>reads:
>  "Teenagers hurry up and run away from home to make your fortune while you
>still know it all!" :-)
>  I've been reading it fo years and it still makes me smile.
>Jim Bryant (FL)

It's the difference between 8 and 18;
having all the questions
and having all the answers.

This caught thread direction my attention because I've been corresponding
with someone
who fervently, adamantly, righteously (finger shakin', treblin' voice)
believes that touchweight
is adjusted through regulation.

Everything else is factory-set. replace what is there and it will be OK.

Looking forward to meeting y'all  in DC,

Jon Page