Steinway style rep lever springs

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:47:12 -0400

Worked for me but I don't recall needing to do spring in
Carnage.  I _did_ have to cut a Bosendorfer lyre brace rod
short because the movers used the wrong one.  It had to be
done NOW not two hours later.  Pianist was pissed but I
asked him if he wanted to play the piano now or tomorrow.
That shut him up.  It was just a medal rod after all, not
the lid prop.

		Newton