customer referral: moving to Austin TX/ DC installation

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:12:33 -0400

I'm trying to find a RPT in Austin who'd like to take care of my customer who is
currently moving from Winchester, MA to Austin, TX.
He's got a 45" Steinway upright, about 7-8 years old. I'd been insisting that he
should have a DamppChaser system installed, but he only decided to have it done
now -- the week he's moving. I wanted to put in the full 9 piece system, with
the mylar back cover, etc. Obviously that would have a hard time surviving the
move, so I suggested I'd line him up with someone to do the installation in
Austin.
Whether the piano needs the 9 piece system in Austin -- well, that's your
judgment call -- my customer tells me its quite humid there.
TIA,
Patrick Draine
Billerica, MA