Wurlitzer spinet

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:09:59 EST

In a message dated 2/29/00 9:25:42 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ulrich@rangenet.com
writes:

<< Brand new, customer called for warranty tuning and I found hammers
throughout that are striking adjacent strings - obviously tuning won't solve
that one. I wrote a big estimate and suggested that since this piano has been
exchanged twice already by the store due to other problems, that they trade
up. Any other opinions?

 Roy Ulrich >>

Have the store exchange the piano again, or have the store pay you to correct
the problem. This is obviously a bad hammer hanging job at the factory. As
someone said earlier, to which I will attest, if the factory is given an
estimate which is more than the cost of moving the piano from the store to
the factory and back, (around $250 -- $300), they would rather do that, than
pay you to fix it.

Willem Blees