get paid was Re: defective actions

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
29 Feb 2000 18:13:48 -0800

Hi Willem,

I kindof expected this reply, and i certainly can see your point; however, I did this as a kind of damage control, (being new on the job) having stated the problem yesterday, and basically saying..."I can't fix it". I just wanted to wipe the slate clean, show them that I was able to to a competant job.  Although I told the mangaer that i would NOT charge for this ONE specific job, I know full well that he will NOT expect me to do future work pro-bono. He knows that. I also finished the job in a short time, so it was no big deal. The people i work for at the store are very nice, friendly and above all..FAIR. I feel that I gained more than I lost, and I feel good about that.

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com