Tone Regulating was PA state convention... help

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:19:22 +0100

Now I am a bit confused... grin.. whats new.. ??

I had the feeling Robert was refering to this buisness of intonation as it
directly relates to the manipulation of beats and false beats. I have heard a
few discussions on the subject, and its intriguing.

Otherwise I aggree with Ginas points below.. to a point.. I have to say that I
find it difficult to imagine trying to "voice" in the traditional sense of the
word unless the piano is well regulated and well tuned first. Perhaps the voicer
herself doesnt need to do that work.. but it needs to be done first... then you
can get down to some serious voiceing.

or what ???

--
Richard Brekne