Spinet ... Chinese Text?

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:51:19 -0500

Brian Trout wrote:

> Hi Patrick and List,
>
> Something that popped up for me when I went to read this message was a
> little Internet Explorer box that said that I need to download "Chinese
> (Traditional) Text Display Support".  I've gotten this message before on a
> few e-mails, but never to the extent that I have been with this thread.

DUH!! Yeah, it's my fault. Looked fine from this end, but a hassle for the rest
of you, I guess. So I just turned it off. Just when I finally got my e-mail
programs to read Chinese properly!
I'll try to quarantine my academic pursuits from my pianotech ones in the
future.

Begging a thousand pardons,

Patrick Draine