Bad days (a bit long and very cold)

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:38:46 EST

In a message dated 3/2/00 10:59:04 PM !!!First Boot!!!, istuner@islandia.is
writes:

<< Other than that there hasn´t been much going on, apart from this week´s
 volcanic eruption, of course.

 Regards from the land of fire and ice,

Thanks, Kristin, for sharing your story. I am sure there are others out there
with similar driving experiences.

I was asked to tune a piano in a newly developed area in the mountains of
Colorado. This was during the summer. The roads were dirt. They were dry when
I got to the customer, but during the tuning, it rained. I thought driving in
snow is difficult. But driving in wet mud on the side of a mountain in a
Plymouth minivan was the scariest thing I ever did.

Willem Blees