Cracked plate

Berley A. Firmin II Firman1@prodigy.net
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:12:06 -0600

Hi all:
I am in desperate need of another plate for an Autopiano upright. I =
subcontracted from a PTG member to restore the player mechanism for the =
piano, which he was to refinish and re-string. I just received a call =
from him saying he had it re-finished and had just re-strung it and =
broght it up to A-440. He says that after a few days the plate just =
cracked. He had a welder repair it, but it broke again.
    The make is Autopiano. Serial number 78088. Cast into the plate =
below the first bass pin is: BX
    In the bottom center is W         15    and     J  (1 or 7) 0
46 Bass strings.
Would anyone have a plate to replace this? Or Suggestions?!!!
Mr. Berley Antoine Firmin II
Bayou La Combe, Louisiana
FIRMAN1@prodigy.net