EZ quiz

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:43:28 -0600

> Wheels on glass caster cups?
> Jon Page

Nope. On carpet.

>You didn't mention the leaf spring(does the D have one?)...hmmmmm..am I
warm?
> Bondi

Yeah, it has one, I momentarily forgot. Yes I checked that surface, too.

>I GOT IT.... Rubber Soles.... grin
>Brekne

Nope, he had stocking feet when we were searching.

>Was it the pedal dowel needing lubrication, at the pivot?
>John M. Ross

Looked good,  I checked that when I tightened the plate.

>1.- Rubber Soles
>2.- Pressed slightly latteral it touches one of the wooden sides.
>Elian

That's why I tightened the plate.  The pedal _was_ wobbly. Didn't affect the
squeak

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise, early to bed,
Makes a man healthy, but socially dead.