piano tuners in Iceland, was Re: Bad days (a bit long and very cold)

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 09:26:49 EST

In a message dated 3/4/00 12:48:08 PM !!!First Boot!!!, istuner@islandia.is
writes:

<< Dear Sir,

 true, but my name is Kristinn, (and thatīs with two nīs Mr. Blees), īcause
 Iīm a guy.

 With utmost respect,

 Kursten.

My Apologies, kind sir.

BTW. A question I have been meaning to ask. It appears Iceland seems to have
a good reputation for sponsoring and promoting the arts. Some years back I
got the itinerary for opera sing Grace Bumbry, and one of her stops was in
Iceland. With that in mind, can you give us a general idea of how many pianos
there are in Iceland, and approximately how many piano tuners taking care of
them?

Willem Blees