pitch raising survey

Donald Lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 08 Mar 2000 07:22:04 -0500

I have four steps that i perform for the customer free of charge, providing
they tune every ten months. I consider them perfered customers,  tighten
plate, done once it holds for years. but a check
looks and is good, take care of sticking keys,five minutes, pitch correction
i always tell them,
advise them of piano needs, brochures with tape review while tuning the
piano. last i ask for there
tuning approvel and are they satisfied, play a little song and 9 out of ten
times leave with a tip.
once and a while, i might clean the board or vac the piano. 5 minutes, big
tips./ most important the
word gets around the phone keeps ringing. dont forget the history in the
piano.