TUNELAB USER Question

Tom Robinson tomnjan@bellsouth.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 20:48:35 -0500

Hi List,
To use the Calcul8 add on for TuneLab, you must get good IH readings for
the 2nd and 4th partials of F3, A3, and A4. I have been having a problem
getting good IH readings....just on F3.
My laptop routinely fails to read the 2nd partial of F3.  I've tried
everything I can think of, including testing nearby notes, repositioning
mike, changing mike setup, detuning F3, resetting the partial; nothing
seems to work.  I even tried editing the text file created after saving
the IH file.  Anybody have an answer for this?   Is there an easy way to
plug in the value?  Thanks!

Tom Robinson
East Tennessee - hoping to soon see a piano with horizontal
strings.........