PACE Vs. "A Source Book"

Hite, Bob bhite@dmci.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 21:37:43 +0800

I have both and greatly prefer the Tuning Exam Source Book.  The pace
lessons seem to be a collection of lesson plans for chapter technicals.
Highly recommend Rick Baldassin's  "On Pitch"  available from the Guild.
The Technical exam source book is also very good.

Bob Hite
Associate
Lansing, Michigan