Tight upright DC installations

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 10:28:13 -0500

Doug,

My first reaction to your suggestion was pretty negative, I admit.  I figure
the reason your clients don't complain is that they are unaware a much easier
way to fill the tank is available.  They might very well choose another option
if they knew it existed.  I for one would not relish the idea of removing the
bottom panel 12-18 times annually now that I am used to the fill tube.

But this might be an option worth mentioning to clients if they find the
thought of modifying the bottom panel on their new piano unsettling.

Clyde