PTG/MTNA connection

Rolf von Walthausen & Nancy Larson pianos@traverse.net
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 11:02:04 -0400

List, your indulgence please in following up on this matter.  I realize it
is off-topic, however these allegations need to be answered.

It seems the following post is a result of a series of miscommunications.
The facts: PTG _will_ be represented at the MTNA awards luncheon, and Matt
Grossman (Chair of the Teacher Relations Committee) _will_ be the presenter
of the annual PTG scholarship award.

These facts have been clarified with both Matt and Stan Ryberg, each of
whom were quite easy to contact.

Thank you for your time.

Rolf von Walthausen, CERVP