BASS STRINGS

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:39:13 -0300

I need to buy two sets of bass strings to use in two Steinway model "D" =
# 454500 and 454502.
If I try to buy on the Steinway, NY, they ask me to call a dealer of =
them in Sao Paulo, Brazil, that have no strings or materials and isn't a =
correct man !
I would like to buy in USA . The APSCO don=B4t sell set of bass strings =
to the model "D".
I need help in order to know where may I buy this without send the old =
strings.
The Steinway "D" is a concert grand an has 8 single bass, 5 double bass =
and 7 bass trichords .
I thanks to all.

Rogerio Cunha
IC Member of the Guild