Balaam's Ass & TuneLab

Todd L. Mapes foxmeadow@freewwweb.com
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:08:42 -0600

Friends,

I typed in TuneLab on a search engine, and this is one of the sites that
came up as a result of the search:

     Appendix One- Do it Yourself Tuning
     http://www.balaams-ass.com/piano/ap1tune.htm
     Repair, restore, and tune, allign, adjust, adjustment, your piano.
Order
     piano parts and tools. Piano tuners hate this book. Save hundreds
of
     dollars. This is the only book of its kind anywhere. Our Classified
Page
     will help you to buy and sell

I looked it over, and when I tried to get back to the home page
(http://www.balaams-ass.com/) I got a message on my computer that said
something about this site being a security risk and that it could
potentially be attempting to do malicious things to my computer.  The
first site listed contains links to Robert's web site for downloading
TuneLab.  I can't imagine that Robert Scott would legitimately be
associated with this web site, and wanted to bring it to everyone's
attention for your comments and observations.

Todd L. Mapes
Fort Smith, AR